- Sony DCR-PC100 Digital Still/Video camera !!!
- The picture quality has been improved lately ??
- Honda Pacific Coast (PC 800) Web Site
- EVERYTHING You ever want to know about the PC 800 are found here.
- This site is dedicated to Honda Pacific Coast PC800 owners and in particular the PC800 mailing list members. It's intended for those people that are not able to create a site or page themselves.
In short, it's the PC800 listmembers site.
- The Great Pacific Coast Highway Pacific Coast Motorcycle Year 2000 Motorcycle Ride.
- Honda Pacific Coast PC800 ,The Big PC 800 Repair and Maintenance Log .
- What ,if, ever something go wrong with the PC. Owners experiences.
- Honda Pacific Coast Europe
- Dutch based International PC 800 club
- MV Pacific Coast Netherlands
- PC 800 Club in The Netherlands
- Southern California PC Riders Club
- Eastern Coasters Page
- Eastern Coaster's PC 800 Page
PC 800 Tests
- Rider Magazine
- THE OTHER PACIFIC COAST ,May 1989.
- Click on the small picture on the left to see the test
- Minnesota Motorcycle Monthly
- A test of the Pacific Coast 800, Aug.98
- Motorcycle Online
- A test of the 1998 PC 800 in English
- Search their Online Archive for the test of the PC 800 in German
- A Russian MC-magazine
- A test of the PC 800 in Russian
Equipment for the PC 800
- Bushtec Performance Trailers
- The finest MC-trailer ever made !!!
- Corbin On-Line Catalog
- The best touring saddles for bikes
- The very best in motorcycle communications equipment and the one We use !!
- Tour Master
- Very well made and practical Tankbags
- The RIFLE Homepage
- Rifle Windshield System for the PC and many other.
- Cleaview Windshields
- The Clearview Windshield is prefered by the PC 800 Owners today.
- Saeng Stealth Windshield Edging
- Stealth Edging's™ patented technology expands capsule up to 3 inches reducing turbulence and noise.
- Baker Air Wings
- AIR WINGS™, fully adjustable air deflectors, are designed to make riding more comfortable in all weather conditions. They can be easily adjusted to any position between fully open and fully closed to suit the rider's needs depending on the temperature and weather conditions.
- The GIVI Homepage
- Givi Topbox.
- Sigma Cycle Computers
- Speed readout up to 183 mph / 300 kmh, trip distance, clock, odometer, riding time - auto start/stop, max. speed, average speed.
- Throttle Rocker
- A tough , simple plastic "Cruise Control" suitable for all bikes.
- Ixis Pro-Route ,The electronic road book
- Tour guiding with chip card ,To be installed on any motorbike model ,Individually programmable .
Private Homepages (still mostly PC 800 stuff)
Jeff's Honda Pacific Coast Page,USA
- Emile's Flyin' Dutchman Page, Holland
- Dave Gross's Honda Pacific Coast Page,USA
- John LaFreniere's Homepage,USA
- Mike Wesley's Pacific Coast Page, USA
- Fireman Joe's MOTORCYCLE Page,USA
- Alan Bowen's MC site,USA
- Bob Broeking's Pacific Coast 800 Site,USA
- Jim Randall's Motorcycle Page,USA
- Lohan Johnson's Homepage, South Africa
- Francois Saint Laurent's PC 800 w/Clearview Windshield
- Mik's PC 800 site,USA
- Thomas Zander's Homepage, Germany
- Sabine und Peter Friedland's Homepage,Germany
- Jim Farkas PC 800 Site,USA
- Christopher John Russell Online,USA
- Adrian's 98' PC 800 Site,USA
- Masaru Takai's Site, Tokyo, Japan
- Stanley E."Rocky" Roclin's Honda Pacific Coast Motorcycle Fans Site
- Selden Deemer's Personal Page, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Prof. Andersons (Betty Lise's) Site, Ohio, USA
- Ron's Motorcycle Touring Page, Brisbane, Australia
- Bruce Pickett's "Blue Pacific".WA,USA
- Ryan's: My Honda Pacific Coast Motorcycle Page,IA,USA
- David Shumaker's Site,NE,USA
- Harvey P.Sattin's PC Page,MA,USA
- Lots of tests on the PC 800
- Will Edwards Domain,WA,USA
- Don's Pacific Coast 800
- Rich Fenwick's Pacific Coast Page,
- Mike & Marlisa Gunderson's "Stormtrooper",IL,USA
- Christian's Pacific Coast 800 Pages, Austria
- Wolfgang Kaufmann's Pacific Coast 800 Pages, Austria
- Where on the earth is Stavanger, Norway ??
- Zoom in on the map and You can see where We live. Close to the north east shore of the Stokkavatnet (Stokka Lake).
- NORWAY , THE COUNTRY
- An easy way to find out some more about NORWAY
- Shell Routeplanner for Europe
- Distances and roads easy calculated
- Want to learn some Norwegian phrases ?????
- ...................and many other languages too.................
- Duties on Motorcycles in Norway
- You think they are expensive in Your country ? Find out what Your bike will cost when imported to Norway
- Buy from KaleCo, if You mention My site You get 65 % OFF !!
- They have all the things You need for Your bike and even car.Performance and General Parts,Tune Up,Appearance Accessories,Lubes, Greases,Cleaners and Tools.
- My idea of a reasonably priced Hands-Free Set for cellular phones and radios in moving vehicles
- Orders taken via E-mail Now!!
- The evolution on a typical Honda GoldWing rider
- Why it is so important to always wear a helmet
- My Greenpeace friendly site
- My Naked Women site
- Funny Video Clips
- Blunders in traffic
- A GoldWing Wheelie??
- More Funny Pictures
ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!>
It would be very nice if You would sign My Guestbook
Who have previous signed My Guestbook